Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Music Man Junior

Thursday, December 14

Hanna and I went to dinner together after her soccer practice. It was just us since Kristi and Sam were picking up Emily and Josie at the airport. The food was average but it was a special dinner because I don't often spend time alone with my daughters (typically we are all together). I really enjoyed hanging out with Hanna and was touched by the beautiful picture she drew of us.

After dinner, we stood in line to be seated at the Durant Road Musical Theatre. Nora played the part of Oliver Hix, a member of the Quartet, in the play The Music Man Junior. Nora has been in several plays and really enjoys herself throughout the entire play practices and actual performances. Nora did an excellent job! She nailed all of her lines and sang the songs with confidence and enthusiasm. I am very proud of her but don't want her to continue growing up so fast.

I was fortunate to experience several perfect moments with my girls last night. I am lucky to have such two wonderful daughters.

No comments: