Saturday, July 19, 2014

Texan Flea Market

We went to our first Texan flea market today.  It is held monthly and called Third Monday Trade Days.  Our friends Sandy and Vince came with Kristi, Sam and myself.  We saw most of what you would expect to see to for sale - cowboy hats, boots, knives, puppies, air soft guns and underground F5 shelters to name a few.  Sam wanted to buy something at every other booth starting off at the first one he saw.  I explained to him that the market is held monthly and we can come back again plus, it is better to do a full walk through to see everything there is and decide later what you like the most.  This didn't sink in until the very end when he saw a bow and arrow he really wanted and I reminded him if he had bought something at the first booth he wouldn't have money for the bow.  I shook his head as if he understood.  Then I told Sam he should put that on his Christmas list :-)

No comments: