Sunday, September 10, 2006

Return from Retirement

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Nick and I had an 8:40 a.m. tee time for 18 holes at Wildwood Green. This would be my first time golfing in over three years. It was a perfect day with no breeze, no humidity and no mosquitoes. The course is a par 70 and my personal goal was to stay in the low 100's. We were paired up with a gentlemen named Rick who works for Lockheed Martin Corporation. Rick is a local who has played Wildwood before and helped us understand the course layout. Overall the course is very nice and the carts which have GPS are a nice feature that I had not played with before. My final score was 110 and Nick shot an 88. Although Nick's score was lower than mine, the one time we placed a wager on who could chip closest to the pin, I won;-)

No comments: